This Program is For Everyone!
Everyone hits financial rough patches in their life. Whether its a business that didn’t work out or a relationship, it doesn’t have to stop you from buying a new or used vehicle with a great interest rate and a low monthly payment.
Up until now, most people in Chapter 11 or 13 Bankruptcy. Or those whose Bankruptcy was just filed or discharged, were forced into dealing with cash or the Buy Here-Pay here schemes.
As of today, our Utah Financial Recovery Auto Program can offer the following:
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Just Filed: OK
Chapter 7 Just Discharged: OK
Chapter 13 OK
No Credit History: OK
Bad Credit Score: OK
Alimony, Child Support, 2nd job for Income Qualification: OK
Other Means or Support: OK
Rates Start at 7.5%
Complete this Short Survey to See if You Qualify!
Text Paul A Drockton M.A. at 13306366292 for a FREE Consultation! (UTAH ONLY)
Everyone Wins with the Utah Financial Recovery Program!
Drockton Financial Report Newsletter
- Why You DON’T Want a Gold Standard!
- The Career Path of the Multi-Million Dollar Network Marketer
- Your MLM Residual Income is Only as Good as Your Product!
- Four Ways Parents Can Get Their Children on the Right Career Track (Hint: It’s Not Always a College Degree)
- Can You Tell an Real Opportunity from a Scam?
- About Paul A Drockton M.A.
- Act Like a Millionaire!
- Auto Budget Maximizer
- Become a Certified Services Provider!
- Certified Provider Directory
- Consultation Request with Paul A Drockton M.A.
- Course 1: Dreams to Reality
- Cryptos vs Physical Gold and Silver
- FREE Newsletter! “The Drockton Report”
- Global Business Lending
- Global Gold & Silver Investment and Storage Program
- Life Insurance Basics Courses
- Life Insurance Basics: A Broker is ALWAYS Best!
- Listen to “Drockton Report” FREE!
- Multi-Millionaire Mindset Training Courses
- SECRETS OF REAL ESTATE INVESTING!
- Seminar Contact:
- Stock Market Basics: Determining a Stock’s Value
- Term Life Insurance & Income Replacement
- Think Like a Millionaire!
- Utah College Student Auto Assistance Program
- Utah Financial Recovery Auto Program
- Variable Life Insurance